Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today, im blogging about my best vacation ever.
My best vacation ever would be my trip to England, then sailing back to New York on the Queen Mary 2 in august of 2009. I left New York's JFK airport to Hethrow airport in England right out side of London. I Stayed in london for two days, I saw a lot of cool things there. like "The Eye", "Big Ben" Buckingham Palace, and a lot more. At the end of the two days My dad, stepmom, step aunt and myself drove to the port in South Hampton, England, there we boared the QM2 and later that day set sail for 6 days.

The boat itself was huge, i got lost a few times. The Food was amazing in the food court for everyone, but the actual resturaunts were just straight amazing. the boat had a lot of cool things to do on it, but i stuck with chillen with a few kids my age. all in all this was the best vacation either, and a good experiance as well

No comments:

Post a Comment